Kavalkade Gera Mesh - Tec Eventing Boot
GERA’s brand new Mesh-Tec engineered material is being used in a series of protective equestrian boots. Used for the protective outer layer of horse boots, Mesh-Tec material acts like “horse armor” by offering an ultimate combination of breathability/air exchange, impact and abrasion protection, support and durability. Additionally, its unique properties offer a completely new way of manufacturing, with less stitching and glue required during boot assembly.
MeshTec material is comprised of German quality BASF TPU that is directly injected into a strong yet breathable synthetic mesh. Mesh Tec is created during the injection process under high heat and pressure. The materials essentially become ONE and will not separate. Since TPU is injected into the mesh at every contact point, there are no gaps or spaces for dirt to get trapped. The mesh layer in the TPU is similar to the way concrete is poured over a rebar grid. With an inner rebar (iron) grid, concrete`s strength and flexibility are improved dramatically. A similar synergy is attained by injection the TPU into the mesh using advanced tooling design and injection techniques. No toxic glues are used, no lamination, no stitching. This unique combination makes MeshTec ideal for a range of equestrian boot types.
– innovative eventing boot
– two completely new Flexi-Strike-Guards provide perfect protection for cannon bone and tendon, but are yet flexible
– Mesh-Tec, the ideal cross-country-material:
- protective, supportive and flexible
- water resistant and durable
– comes with our exclusive non-slip perforated foam as lining:
- preventing a slipping of boots
- temperature resistant tolerance 40 °C and -30 °C which providing the same hardness
- 100% recyclable
– great 360° protection
Sold as a pair.
Size: Front Small
Item No. G80
Nothing wrong with there awesome boots, just clearing out older stock.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS